- To start using Inspect Point payments, apply here. This form collects basic business information that is required to set up your payments account. Please note, you’ll need to know the following information to apply:
- Business type (Corporation, LLC etc.)
- Date business established
- Estimate annual processing volume / average transaction amount
- Owner information (including SSN and ownership %)
- Bank account type / number
- This should be the account you’d like to deposit your funds into.
- There are two options when linking: entering the account manually which will require a voided check or utilizing the Plaid Verification tool.
- If you have questions while filling out the application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some common questions that come up:
- When selecting you industry, choose the closest industry that is related to your primary business practices - this is also considered a MCC Code.
For “How Does The Business Primarily Take Payments?” select the option that reflects how the majority of your payments will come through. If you will primarily be sending out web invoices to customers, select “Customer Enters Payments Online.”
- The information in the “Owners” section is needed for verification/security checks. It is a requirement for Sole Proprietors or each individual, if any, who directly or indirectly owns twenty-five percent (25%) or more of the ownership interest of the legal business entity.
- For Terms & Conditions, you must open each link BEFORE you can submit the application.
- Once the form is complete, you will receive an email requesting you to confirm your email. This step is required prior to account activation.
- The application review can take up to several business days hours. Once approved, we will send an email notification to the email address you used in the form, and you will have access to the Inspect Point Payments portal and payments functionality will be enabled in your account.
Have questions, or need support? Contact us at email@example.com.