A reminder sends an email out 1 week or 48 hours prior to an inspection that contains:
- Your company name
- The inspection date and time
- The building name and address being inspected
Start on the building detail screen and select the 'Manage Reminders' option.
This screen shows any existing reminders, and allows you to add additional ones by pressing the New Reminder button.
There are currently no reminders for this building, click '+ New Reminder'
Click the drop down on this screen to display the list of available contacts to be chosen for the reminder and select the desired contact and click Save.
- The contact must have an email address entered to be available for a reminder.
- Be careful to ensure that a valid email address is used
Upon saving the reminder, we will be brought to the Notification Reminders page.
Click 'Edit' to make changes to a reminder.
- The reminder is also set to 'Active' by default.
When editing a reminder, you can change the contact name and also toggle the active flag on the reminder from active to inactive.
*Repeat this process for as many reminders to different contacts as is required.