- How many backend users do we have?
Unlimited! Pricing is based on technician count.
- I sent the invite to the backend users, now what?
You’re all set. The users will receive an email where they will be prompted to create a password and sign in. They will then have backend access.
- The checklist says to create the technicians usernames, what do you recommend?
We recommend keeping the usernames simple and consistent, for example first initial and last name, i.e bsmith for Bob Smith.
- What format should our logo be in?
300 x 300 PNG. format will work best.
- Are Accounts Required?
No, this feature allows you to group buildings together. This is optional and can be skipped or done after you’ve set up your buildings.
- Can you add items to a building once it’s created?
Yes, you are able to edit the building to add additional items, but you are unable to remove items from a building. That being said, if you add an item that isn’t needed, do not add the item to the inspection when creating the series.
- Do I have to add building details or can this be done in the field?
This can be done in the field, we just give users the option. Anything a technician adds in the field during an inspection, will be added to the building once said inspection is submitted, this includes inspection items, system details, and tech messages.
- What are the different inspection status?
Great question! Pending, Scheduled, Started, and Waiting Review are a few of the status, but the document here outlines the various statuses.