Attached is a sample materials import. It includes the minimum required data to create a material:
- Name - The unique name of the material. This is the field that is displayed throughout the app. It should be unique in the system.
- Unit Cost - The cost charged to your customers for the material (prior to any markup)
- Active - TRUE/FALSE - used to deactivate materials (no delete)
Additional optional fields in the import are:
- ID - only used to update existing material
- Manufacturer - The manufacturer of the material
- Model Number
- Type - Material Type. Only imported if a match is found in material types. Material types should be added first.
- Description - Additional information about the material
- Part Number
- Markup - Two fields can be used to increase/decrease the cost to the customer. These can also be updated. Only one of these should be used at a time.
- Markup Percent
- Markup Fixed
- List Price - This is your list price from your distributor, only needed if its useful to you.