Once a user has signed up for the backend, their access must be approved by an Admin within the instance. Please note that the first user to sign up for backend access will be approved by Inspect Point staff but all additional users must be approved by an Admin.
1. To do so, head to the Settings menu on the left sidebar, followed by the Backend Users option under the User Management section
2. Change the Status filter to Not Approved, and click the email address of the user seeking access.
3. Enter the information accordingly, change Approved from No to Yes, select a new User Role if applicable, and update.
- The only required step for approval is changing Approved from No to Yes, the rest are optional.
- If you're looking to remove a backend user, select the user's email address from the Approved list and change approved from Yes to No.
- User is the default role; for a list of user roles and permissions, click here.
- For information on adjusting user roles, click here. Please note that you will not see your own user listed in the approved list. If you need a change to your user information, please contact another admin in your instance, or your Customer Success Manager.